I just bought a 2 year old phone and couldn't be happier!

jairo4

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks!

I'm using DP now and the only issue I got is that Facebook Messenger doesn't work well. I can't see my online friends and they can't see me BUT it seems to be an app issue not a DP problem.

P.D. I think Facebook Beta is older than the regular Facebook app!

Guys,

I've being trying MSN Health and now it seems unable of count my steps after DP.

Last edited by a moderator:

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

I've being trying MSN Health and now it seems unable of count my steps after DP.

I juste don't like the new name. So I am trying with Endomondo, and I really like it! The only think than I don't like is the fact than I am out of Microsoft's ecosystem

Bodeanicus

Banned
Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
It works wells on some people's 822's, not so well on other's. You'll just have to try and see. Mine overheats, has random battery drains, and sometimes apps just close by themselves. And yes, I did the clean install, hard reboots, and soft reboots.

dby2011

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
It works wells on some people's 822's, not so well on other's. You'll just have to try and see. Mine overheats, has random battery drains, and sometimes apps just close by themselves. And yes, I did the clean install, hard reboots, and soft reboots.

Interesting as I don't recall reading may reports of issues with the DP and the 822 by others. I have used the DP since the beginning and it has been smooth and trouble free on my 822. I'm guessing you have some hardware issue with your 822 If you have problems.

fyrpm

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I also "down graded" from an icon and went back to an 822. What a fantastic phone. Pictures with nokias camera app are almost as quick as my wife's iPhone 5s. Not quite the quality but still very good. I am running 8.1 DP and have had no problems so far. The screen is not quite as nice however you get Glance, huge in my opinion, and you can add a micro SD card (64GB in mine) and install apps on it. Not all apps but most. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to put the downloaded maps on the SD card and free up that storage on the phone. The new Glance upgrade is great as well.

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
My two year old 822 is great. It serves all my needs and I'll stick with it until something MUCH better comes to Windows Phone. (Not the lateral move to the 830.)

mgesing

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I just (finally) got rid of My PalmPrePlus for a 822 on Page Plus. They went 4G on October 1, and I have been running fine ever since. They will sell you a 4G sim for $5.00. Love the phone, love the OS. $65.00 Refurb from Amazon. Still getting used to the Device/OS so i'm running black.

jairo4

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I have tried Endomondo but it doesn't count my steps either... any suggestion?? Another thing that I didn't like: Could not share my trainings with my friends BUT this is really a minor pain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12