Help me with choose of Bluetooth stereo headset with 3.5jack & player controls

Vector-81

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, please help me with choose of Bluetooth stereo headset with 3.5jack & player controls(like in Nokia BH 214), for my Lumia 822 Denim.
I read about aptx csr profile not supported in our L822((( Sad truth. So in looking for 2.1~3.0 Bluetooth stereo headset with players controls and 3.5 jack I find some good OLD devices:
Jabra: TAG/Street2 (Have some minor problems like disconnections, old BT2.1 profiles and bad buttons controls)
Sony(Sony Ericsson): MW 600/Sony SBH50/ Sony SBH52.
On SE MW 600 not all functions work properly(don't display time & data), but really good sound for BT2.1! Good quality materials & long battery life (8Hrs)
Nokia new Bluetooth stereo headset have some problems with quality(a specially material made), bad mic and battery life (less then 7Hrs)

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
the LG HBS 730 has been a really good stereo Bluetooth headset for me. The controls work well for picking up calls as well as for music. Used it with my old 822 and am currently using it with my 928. LG claims 12 hours of listening time, which seems about right. Only issue for me is that my very low voice doesn't get picked up very well on phone calls. But this has been the case with many other headsets too, so isn't specific to LG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium