Nokia Lumia 830-looks amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkeyphyst

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
That's because it's not a joke. AngryNil (hey, he's back!) is just saving Winterfang and all of us some time by preemptively striking down a nonsensical critique that was otherwise sure to come.

but the image in the article isn't altered. his "fixed" image is the one that is altered to make the phone seem thinner than it is. So, he seems to be acknowledging that the phone is thick but he doesn't want to hear about it, but the phone doesn't appear thick in the original image either, so is he saying the phone isn't thick but Nokia haters will claim it is anyway, an allusion to the "920 is a brick" whiners? But he also claims that wmpoweruser is biased against Nokia and altered the image with some nefarious motivations, but it isn't a particularly anti Nokia site as far as I know, so is he poking fun at the people that constantly claim all the websites are "so anti WP", especially in regards to the 920 brickgate scandal? And does this mean that he feels those reviews have a valid point in the claims of the unbearable, unforgivable weight of the 920? I just don't get what his intent was, I'm just not getting the joke...

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
My beef isn't with "bias" from WMPoweruser, it is with the site's general lack of professionalism. I didn't post on their site.

I might have jumped the gun, since they cite two sources. WPDang is one of them and indeed has a more spaced out image, while the other source is where WMPU sourced the image from.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
If it has a 4" or less screen and the same CPU/RAM/GPU as the Lumia 820, that's my phone! All the rest of the phones out there are too large or too dumbed down (HTC 8S) for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers