Snapdragon 800 or Snapdragon 400?

jpal12

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
So, the night before it is announced, we have almost all the specs of the lumia 830. We know it will have a 5.0" 720p screen, a 10 MP Pureview rear camera, 32 GB storage with no microSD expansion, all sensors, glance, LTE, NFC, and Qi charging. The four exceptions are the SoC, RAM, FFC, and battery size. The latest rumors say it has a snapdragon 400, but that is the same SoC they put it the 63x. Why would they reuse it in their much higher end phone? And if it has only a snapdragon 400 instead of an 800 or 801, then it most likely has 1 GB RAM instead of 2. I expect the FFC to meet usual nokia standards, that is, horrible, although there is a slight chance it might be better. The battery is much bigger than the battery in the 930. I am not sure if this is because it is thinner, or because the capacity is higher. If it is the same thickness, it could have a 3400 mAh battery in there. Otherwise it will most likely be 2420 mAh. What do you think the specs will be?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
It'll be a full DSLR rear camera with a 5" 4k display, on screen buttons so you don't have as much bezel, four front facing speakers and a rear subwoofer, all amplified of course (what else do you want with that lovely display?), two Micro SD card slots for all the movies and games you can handle, as well as dual SIM card slots, while being powered by a Microsoft's latest dual battery set up, so you have a high power battery at 3,000 mAh battery and a low power battery at 1,500 mAh.

What a beast, damn.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Can I ask where you read about the SD 600 and no microSD parts? I know the processor is a mystery, given Daniel Rubino's denial of the leaked photos, but I thought microSD support was a given.

jpal12

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I guess it does have microSD support, but I did not see a micro SD card slot on any leaked photos. And I did not say anything about a snapdragon 600.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss