My Lumia 830 Arrived in the Mail!

sketchy9

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't we just flash it to a correct firmware when it appears on NVS ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

That's a good question. Obviously no one knows at the moment. I certainly hope so. I ordered one and am waiting for it but the whole prototype issue sketches me out a bit. I want to keep this phone for a while and I'm not sure if this is the best way to do it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Same here since it comes from the carrier Claro they are bound to get the real 830 with the correct firmwere and when they do we could probably load it to this phone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, technically, you can wait for the AT&T version and get LTE and Glance. But then you lose Qi. It's always something...

Yeah, screw the AT&T version. They won't be getting my money with this PowerMat nonsense. Why can't an unlocked retail version of the RM-985 just be out along with the RM-984? I guess I could just buy the RM-984, then sell it and buy an unlocked RM-985 when that's available but it's a hassle, not to mention you typically lose some money. #FirstWorldProbs

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
NO "Hey Cortana"
LUMIA CAMERA will be released soon. Then you have HDR, Dynamic FLash, Instant loading of the app, ....

Just to mention it before people ask again and again and again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss