Sold out at my local AT&T Store...

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Went into AT&T to get a Lumia 830 for my wife on our plan.

Guy said they were sold out. He said they got 10 in, and sold them all. Not a HUGE number obviously but I was still quite surprised.

Anyone else?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Went into AT&T to get a Lumia 830 for my wife on our plan.

Guy said they were sold out. He said they got 10 in, and sold them all. Not a HUGE number obviously but I was still quite surprised.

Anyone else?
4 stores in my area and 3 had them in stock. two of them I visited. One couldn't find their stock and apologized when I called back later to look for white large boxes. Indeed they had two in stock. The other store I went to also had only two in stock. After I left the store they were out of stock ;)

cheers

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
one of my local stores was sold out. not sure if they were really sold out or if they were simply unaware that they would be in large white boxes. ended up ordering the phone from att.com. i actually prefer that as i've never been able to go into a retail phone store and walk out in less than 30 minutes, regardless of the number of customers in the store. why is that? i can order online in minutes, but in person is a huge time suck. i really hate the experience.

jehugo

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered through ATT and did pickup in store. Very easy. There was even a guy there who was a "windows phone" guy. Crazy!

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
They're not out of stock. They did a bad design of the boxes. Making them all white with no labels or markings on the box, making it hard to locate in their stock. I had to go to 3 stores, until the 3rd store found them...

runamuck83

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
They're not out of stock. They did a bad design of the boxes. Making them all white with no labels or markings on the box, making it hard to locate in their stock. I had to go to 3 stores, until the 3rd store found them...

They were out of stock in my local store because the guy already had sold me one in the white box - so he knew what to look for. I bought it in store on Friday on release day (11/7). I went back Monday to get one for my wife because she saw mine and wanted it and they were all sold out he said. I asked how many they received on Friday and he said 10. So, 10 were sold over the weekend.

To me, that was impressive for a Windows Phone launch that no one is advertising...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs