BestBuy Lumia 830 came with Fitbit

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Att Lumia 830 from bestbuy, didn't expect it to come with fitbit, but it did. Came in same white box with fitbit and lumia 830. I used reward certificates to order it thats why bestbuy.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I was asking about the phone price. But wow, if I had 175 in rewards, I would have done the same thing. Congratulations on your new acquisiton. Which phone did you have before and how does this compare to that?
I am considering to buy one myself, only cause it is so slim and good looking. I have a HTC M8 and a 1020 now.
How much was the phone or the reward certificates?

Bestbuy sells it for $449.99 plus tax. I had $175 in rewards.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I was using the 1520, its still early but I like the phone so far. The design is great, but there is a little gap between the bottom of the screen and body of the phone, noticeable because of the light leaking from the buttons, not a big deal.

I was asking about the phone price. But wow, if I had 175 in rewards, I would have done the same thing. Congratulations on your new acquisiton. Which phone did you have before and how does this compare to that?
I am considering to buy one myself, only cause it is so slim and good looking. I have a HTC M8 and a 1020 now.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Do you know what that gap is for? sounds wierd to have a gap, with all the dust going in there. I heard people complaining about noise in the pictures, what do you think about the camera. I know I am asking too many questions and I should just go get one. But I promise this is the last.
I was using the 1520, its still early but I like the phone so far. The design is great, but there is a little gap between the bottom of the screen and body of the phone, noticeable because of the light leaking from the buttons, not a big deal.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry about the questions. Camera I am not sure yet, it takes good pictures, but obviously not as good as the 1520. Indoor pictures don't do as good as the 1520, outdoor pictures seem fine. I didn't take enough with it yet, but I love the design of this phone and the size is great coming from the 1520 which is huge.

Not sure about the gap or space but light is visible slightly at the bottom.

Thanks for the info. Do you know what that gap is for? sounds wierd to have a gap, with all the dust going in there. I heard people complaining about noise in the pictures, what do you think about the camera. I know I am asking too many questions and I should just go get one. But I promise this is the last.

Alienhead95

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for answering all my questions. Really appreciate it. I would have just bought the phone, but I recently moved to tmobile and AT&T is a b!#ch when it comes to unlocking. I would like to give this a try.
Don't worry about the questions. Camera I am not sure yet, it takes good pictures, but obviously not as good as the 1520. Indoor pictures don't do as good as the 1520, outdoor pictures seem fine. I didn't take enough with it yet, but I love the design of this phone and the size is great coming from the 1520 which is huge.

Not sure about the gap or space but light is visible slightly at the bottom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro