Getting apps to SD Card

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
When I got my ATT 830, it set up with my previous setup from my HTC8X. I went into storage sense and selected SD Card for location of apps. Now I look at my storage and all my apps are on the phone, and when I go to select SD card as the location, I get a message that apps from a previous device are on there and will be deleted. Except there are no apps on the SD card. I don't want to lose all my apps and have to set everything up again, but I want to use the storage space on my SD card for apps. Any suggestions? Will I lose all my apps if I "delete" the apps on the SD card (of which there are none).
storage 1.jpgstorage 2.jpgstorage 3.jpg

tpbklake

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes you will have to delete the old apps off the SD card. However, it you signed into this phone with the same userid, then it should start redownloading your apps and they will go to the SD card.

gmfeld

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes you will have to delete the old apps off the SD card. However, it you signed into this phone with the same userid, then it should start redownloading your apps and they will go to the SD card.
But Storage Sense shows no apps on the SD card, all the apps are shown on the phone. That's whats confusing me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786