Power/Lock Button Unresponsive

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 830 for a couple of weeks now, but have noticed a pattern of having to press the lock/unlock button multiple times to get it to respond. If I press it harder than normal, but seems to work. Not sure if this is a HW or SW problem, but I think the phone is going to have to be replaced. Anyone else having this issue?

Otherwise very happy with the 830 coming from the 920.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean lock/unlock button? If you mean power button, then I haven't had that problem. Have used 4 different 830's for a few months now with that not happening. I would get definitely it replaced if that is an option.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I would get it replaced, if the button is that unresponsive its clearly is a fault with the hardware. You could always do a hard reset just to be sure as that's the normal thing your always told to do. If your only a couple of weeks in then there should be no problem with it being swapped over!

dacarter77

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, it's the power button, which also locks and unlocks the phone (ok it doesn't really unlock, but brings up the lock screen). Power was in the subject of my post.

I got the phone replaced fairly easily and the new one works great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett