NETFLIX not playing ?

oshea

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
When I try to play a show in the official netflix app I get this error:
"system configuration error.
error code Q8156-8870004"​

Does anyone know what's up with this and how to fix it?
Thanks.

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Its a bug introduced with the latest Netflix app update. It is not fully compatible with Denim yet. Unfortuantely we have to wait for Netflix to fix the app ( I am not super happy with it either)

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
No, false. Restarting the phone does not resolve the issue. It is a compatibility issue with the app that needs to be fixed.

Unfortunately its not on Netflix end. There was an article I read stating it was a problem on Microsoft's end and they were investigating it

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately its not on Netflix end. There was an article I read stating it was a problem on Microsoft's end and they were investigating it

Well, regardless of whose code repository is involved, it ultimately is a compatibility issue between the firmware/OS of the phone and the app which manifested itself by upgrading the app to the latest version...and not just a matter of "restarting the phone" as others have suggested. But good info to know..thanks for the update :)

mayblast

May 10, 2014
Visit site
It has taken these two ****ers, Microsoft and Netflix, exactly a month to come up with a solution to WP Denim. If this is now slow service, I don't know what is.

A month with not a word to paying customers (?6/month to NF) is a bit of a travasty. I hope both companies all the bad, congrats for the 1 month disaster!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel