Hi,

Last night i plugged my phone into my computer to charge. It shut itself off and when i turned it on again there were 2 things wrong. On my start screen, instead of the little tiles, the tiles were big without me changing it. Now, that's not a big deal, i changed them back and rearranged everything as it was before the shutdown.

The second thing is, when i lock it, the screen stays lit, like a dim light that stays on. I've checked in glance screen settings eventhough i cant see anything but a black lit screen but there was no solution there because i turned it off completely. Normally when i push the lockbutton it takes a second until i can see the lock screen, but now with the light on i just touch it and it immediately goes to lock screen without hesitations. Also, when i push the camera button it would normally not do anything out of stand-by, i'd have to go to my lock screen first, and then push the button. But now, i push the button on stand-by and it immediately goes to camera. So to me, it seems it is not 'sleeping' properly because of the instant responses.

I did 3 soft resets, i took my battery out for 10 minutes and put it back in, and neither of those things have worked.
    Could anyone help me with this? Is it an app that's causing this? Maybe i can just change it in settings? The last option is a hard-reset, i don't want to do this because i hate having to install every app again and backing up everything, but if there's no solution here i think that's what i might do.

Thanks in advance,
    Tjen
    03-02-2015 04:19 AM