Lumia 830 Green Battery Cover

ColinAlbright

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
One of my odder questions here...

We are talking Lumia 830 and we are talking GREEN battery covers...

Everywhere I look, I see a kind of "mint" green battery cover for the 830, they are everywhere..., but I'm wondering if there is another version of this cover which is more of a FLURO GREEN type colour....?

fluro.jpg

Like the above...., which I think looks great..., but not keen on the weak looking "minity" green one...

Are there actually two versions of this cover...?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Everywhere I look, I see a kind of "mint" green battery cover for the 830, they are everywhere..., but I'm wondering if there is another version of this cover which is more of a FLURO GREEN type colour....?Are there actually two versions of this cover...?

I think it's a matter if lighting and there is only one green. I've seen ebay posts for the same green with completely different appearances. Just take a look at the link below. The first one in the list looks just like the one you posted but refers to the generic green. Others look more like the real deal. I've seen ebay posts with almost yellow appearances of the green cover.

e.g. this one is a terrible picture of the green cover, while if you look at other pictures on the same sale the colors seem to show to correct green.

green battery cover lumia 830 | eBay

Last edited:

ColinAlbright

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I think your right...

I can't help but feel that the FLURO GREEN style looks a million times better... Much more striking...

There's a market out there for a better colour than they are currently using..., The green and the orange are very insipid, pastel colours just don't do it for me... :-(

ColinAlbright

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I love all of those..., excellent colours...

Now all we need is a factory in China to copy the design and make us a template and roll it out on mass!..

We'd all be millionaires!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss