Lumia 830 battery saver action toggle button missing

mikemacias

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
anyone else have this problem?

wp_ss_20150318_0001.png

i just did a hard reset on my phone and it's now missing. was there before. all apps have been updated. latest firmware for AT&T

mikemacias

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I tried. No update available. Hard reset? I had just recently done one when my wife and I switched phones. Not sure if she had the option before. This is the att version.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I tried. No update available. Hard reset? I had just recently done one when my wife and I switched phones. Not sure if she had the option before. This is the att version.

No do nothing.
The battery saver is only available if you have the latest DENIM update.
And At&t US has not released this update yet
The 830 comes with denim but there is still an additional update needed and as above said it's not yet released for your phone. See https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ailability-in-north-america%2F&token=rKT_1UPB

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Two options: Either wait for the new firmware bundled with the latest OS to be released by AT&T. This would give you the new Lumia camera 5 and the data toggle in action center

Or..

Download Preview for Developers and update to latest OS version, I believe OS v 14219 brings this feature

Last edited:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Two options: Either wait for the new firmware bundled with the latest OS to be released by AT&T. This would give you the new Lumia camera 5 and the data toggle in action center

Or..

Download Preview for Developers and update to latest OS version, I believe OS v 14219 brings this feature

Indeed and thanks pankaj981 there are indeed 2 option.
My "No do nothing" was only related on a hard reset or the use oft he Lumia/Windows Software Recover tool.
But I also should have added the Preview for Developer option.
So thanks you added it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos