Is there a way to reset talk time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny702

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 830 and I would like to find a way to reset the total talk time. Sort of like rolling back the odometer. Is this possible through any means including dev tools?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Both hard reset and the Lumia/Windows Software Recovery will not reset the total take time in network+
Not sure if flashing the ROM will reset the take time. ( I hope that this also does not works because then this could be misused.)

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe if you stick a tiny bar of metal into the headphone jack and use a power drill to spin rapidly it in a counter-clockwise rotation it'll spin the timer back to zero.

Rolling back the odometer of a car is fraud by the way. (and illegal)

Jonny702

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't do it to a car, nor would I ever try to sell a used phone as new, I'm not a D-bag. With that said Carriers where I live allow you to return/exchange a phone if you talked less than 15 minutes, it is a little ridiculous really since you can't even tell if you like a phone with 15 minutes. I'm at 30. Anyway, I just wanted to see if there was a way. I might just bring it back and say the phone must have already had time on it when I got it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12