Pics will not upload on to Facebook

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
If the MS app is causing you issues then use a 3rd party app to check if the issue is limited to the "official" app..

Alternatively you can use the web browser to upload

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Looks like its just the fb app right now ....is there a fix or have to wait for update?

Other than removing the app, soft resetting and reinstalling.. Not really.

The beta version was updated, so we could get an update to the non beta version soon.

Try the beta out? :)

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the fb app cos I downloaded Black version of Facebook app that works very well and have no issues with photo upload also back ground is black ,good looking app and alternative to original fb app.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the fb app cos I downloaded Black version of Facebook app that works very well and have no issues with photo upload also back ground is black ,good looking app and alternative to original fb app.

The app needs an update then.. Chances are there is an update planned, within the month of May, but don't hold me to that :p

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Sure hope so ..lol
I find using browser fb is best for posting plus other stuff ...for just reading feeds I use the app.

I use the browser mostly. I also admin a few pages and unfortunately I can't use the browser to the extent I want when doing that, so that's about the only time I use an app for FB

Sergiusz Jasper

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Before on Wi-Fi or LTE had no luck with fb worked elsewhere tho...so honestly have no answer why its back to normal now maybe it needs very strong signal cos right now I'm out on a trip and here I get full bars on and LTE and very fast Wi-Fi at place we are staying that could be it but who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb