Audible and X....boxMusic stu......tte..........ring

jockopablo

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I've had my 830 for a few months now and I'm happy with it in almost every respect, but the audio performance is driving me batty. Regardless of what app I use (but I mostly use Audible and Xbox Music) I constantly get stuttering audio through bluetooth, especially after first connecting. I can almost understand having this problem with streaming audio, but for Audible the audio is downloaded to my SD card so playback should be seamless.

Oddly enough, what usually fixes the problem is if I pause playback for a few seconds as if to let the audio buffer.

Anyone else experiencing anything like that on the 830? BTW: I'm on the latest version of 8.1 as offered by AT&T in the US.

Stubi

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm I did have stuttering today while Bluetooth streaming for the first time to my car stereo. Just assumed it was a network issue.
Although I was more annoyed with the dropped channels of audio!!

I drive for a living so if there is no fix the phone goes back

jockopablo

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
It seems to happen to me only during the first five to ten minutes of streaming, and if I pause playback for about ten seconds when I first start driving that usually helps.

I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but the skipping seems to happen most right when the phone switches from wi-fi to LTE. Again, you would think that would only affect streaming audio and not audio stored on the phone (e.g. audiobooks), but it affects both the same way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb