the camera lumia 830 given this error, I tried soft and hard reset and nothing, some other solution?
    06-08-2015 02:31 PM
    Warranty replacement.
    Please check in this same forum there are several posts describing the same problem you have.
    For example http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...mia-830-a.html
    Warranty replacement.
    Please check in this same forum there are several posts describing the same problem you have.
    For example http://forums.windowscentral.com/nok...mia-830-a.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2015 02:54 PM
    Bring it to MS Care under warranty, I think that there's something killing 830's cameras. There's a LOT of compaints here and they're all recent. How old was your phone Firmino?
    Harrie-S likes this.
    06-08-2015 04:38 PM
    I recently had a bad microSDCard and the camera would throw me an error when started. My settings were to save to sdcard. The camera app was apparently trying to find the card and crashed.
    chances are slim you have the same issue, but worth a try if you have an extra sdcard or set the camera to save to phone (if you have it set to save to sdcard).
    ​good luck
    Harrie-S and Narciso Neto like this.
    06-08-2015 07:44 PM
    I recently had a bad microSDCard and the camera would throw me an error when started. My settings were to save to sdcard. The camera app was apparently trying to find the card and crashed.
    chances are slim you have the same issue, but worth a try if you have an extra sdcard or set the camera to save to phone (if you have it set to save to sdcard).
    ​good luck
    Yes that should also cause issues, but I'm pretty sure it is a hardware flaw. I've resetted it a lot of times with and without sdcard. Reinstalled OS via Sofwatre recovery and Nokia Care tool.
    Derausgewanderte likes this.
    06-09-2015 12:54 PM
    Bring it to MS Care under warranty, I think that there's something killing 830's cameras. There's a LOT of compaints here and they're all recent. How old was your phone Firmino?
    Yeah, I am interested in this problem too. No official statements from MS anywhere. I am just trying to figure out what kind of 830's are at risk. Are they with specific region firmware or maybe they are made in exact period of time (faulty line). Because overall seems it should be a hardware, not firmware problem, because this flaw is not killing every single 830, seems just specific ones. Question - which ones?
    06-10-2015 12:49 AM
    Yeah, I am interested in this problem too. No official statements from MS anywhere. I am just trying to figure out what kind of 830's are at risk. Are they with specific region firmware or maybe they are made in exact period of time (faulty line). Because overall seems it should be a hardware, not firmware problem, because this flaw is not killing every single 830, seems just specific ones. Question - which ones?
    Yes, I think it's important to know which ones are getting affected. Then we could reunite all similar situations here and tip some Windows websites and blogs to get it on media. :\
    06-10-2015 02:59 PM