Lumia 830 won't turn on :(

Wahadinho

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
So after a month having this toy, it wont turn on.

After last .160 system update phone started restarting itself all over again. Like 4-5 times per one day. Then it started restarting couple of times durinig one hour. My battery percentage was around 6-7% when I decide to put it on a charger. It was on charger for like 30 minutes, i grabbed my phone to check messages i saw battery percentage on 4% but phone was hotter than usual. Then i decide to reset it, and it bump battery up to 28% after restart. Then it restarted it itself and battery was back on 5%. After that I plugged in on PC to try to recover it but was thinking, let me restart it again for every case. After restart battery % bumped to 48%. Then I decide to turn it off, take battery out and put it back in and start again.

After I did that, phone won't start, won't charge, not giving any signs of life at all.

Any suggestion?

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If you can charge the battery externally that may also help. if the battery is below a certain threshold it may take a long time to charge. It sounds like the phone was not able to read the correct charge level. There may be an issue with the battery or the connection to the battery.
Amazon.com: EC TECHNOLOGY? Multi-Purpose Universal USB Travel Wall Charger Cell Phone Battery Charger For iPhones, iPods, Samsung, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S5 I9600, Galaxy S4 I9500, Galaxy S3 I9300, Galaxy S2 I9100, S I9000, HTC One Max S X, Sensation,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos