I grab my this week . The issues common on that forum and others are making me sad . By the time my is perfect but I will look for a refund if any bug come .
    It's true that all will fail in the camera in a short period of time(less than a year).

Thanks !
    08-28-2015 12:30 PM
    Dude, you're on a tech support forum, all you're going to see is complaints about issues. (go check out Apple's support forums for example)

I've had mine a few months, recently swapped out the main board and it hasn't been too long.

False, defects happen, but AFAIK very few will fail within a year.
    08-29-2015 12:15 AM
    Dude, you're on a tech support forum, all you're going to see is complaints about issues. (go check out Apple's support forums for example)

I've had mine a few months, recently swapped out the main board and it hasn't been too long.

False, defects happen, but AFAIK very few will fail within a year.

yeah...Today I enjoyed so much my Lumia..great shots, Here Drive so much usefull
    08-29-2015 11:42 AM
    This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    08-29-2015 11:47 AM
    ok , sorry .
    One thing I notice.
    There are many complaints of heat during charge. My 830 only get warm in the wall charge, but when I charge on a
    usb port or my Ipad Charge there is no heat at all.
    I think the original charge is charging too fast . And all the heat is on the side of the camera. I will not charge anymore with that charger .
    08-29-2015 12:56 PM
    As RumoredNow said, don't worry about the complaints until you experience a problem yourself. I've had mine for 9 months without any issue at all...It's been rock solid.

I do experience some heat while charging with the supplied charger, or on the wireless plate, but it's never been an issue and not something I'm concerned about.
    08-30-2015 12:49 PM
    As RumoredNow said, don't worry about the complaints until you experience a problem yourself. I've had mine for 9 months without any issue at all...It's been rock solid.

I do experience some heat while charging with the supplied charger, or on the wireless plate, but it's never been an issue and not something I'm concerned about.
    well...this weekend I tested a lot the camera, with all lumia apps....and I'm really satisfied .
    I decided not return .
    libra89 and xandros9 like this.
    08-30-2015 06:55 PM
    I've had mine for quite a while, at least 9 months, never had a problem. The camera works fine, all the apps I've tried have worked as expected. I did put Win10 on for a few days, but switched back to Win8.1. It's been a great phone!
    08-30-2015 11:07 PM
    I have had mine since Father's Day. The only problem I ever had was the back battery cover snapping on correctly. Other than that, no problems yet. Pictures come out nice, can play games with no lag etc...
    09-01-2015 01:39 AM