Any fix for the infamous Scrolling lag?

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello Mates, just bought a Lumia 830 3 days back. I witnessed the infamous scrolling lag that has been experienced by almost every L830 users. I tried searching for a solution but everyone seems to be just mentioning the problem. I tried a soft reset and unpinning cortana tile but to no avail. I'm not willing to go for a hard reset but will do if Absolutely compulsory. Is there any solution or the next software update is going to fix it?

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Happens whenever i scroll through the facebook & flipkart apps which lag way too much. It is smooth when I scroll through the app list. Happens to some extent when I browse through the messages in messenger or scrolling through windows central. It is Smooth though on whatsapp.
It is odd as my previous Lumia 625 didnt have any such problem which was way underpowered than the Lumia 830. Although scrolling lag doesn't happen when browsing through webpages.

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I don't use facebook to tell unfortunately . But I didn't experience any lags so far when scrolling.
Windows Central is by the explorer default? or are you using the pay app?
I tested on the iexplorer and is ok.
Are you using wp8.1?
I will test in facebook later.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Also now the problem in WC app seems to have resolved as there is little lag in it now but i noticed scrolling lag when there are a lot of notifications in the action centre

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
yeah. I tested the facebook and notice some lag scrolling in the news feed.
Just a little bit , nothing to really care about.

Rafa mbz

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
I think it's difficult. WP takes too long to make any fix.
I just hope my l830 not get any errors in the camera , like many users have.
I bought mostly because of it

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
atleast mine doesnt have any problems with the camera. But The scrolling lag is a huge annoyance which makes me regret my purchase. I am now wondering that it might be because of the very unpowerful processor of the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs