Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Wich software should i use if i want to re calibrate proximity sensor on my 830?

My dttw and glance won't work together, i assume my prox.sens. need tweeking.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
How you describe it, "their wont work together"? I dont get it.

Simply as that. When i enable my glance (tried with peak and allways on) everything is fine. Work like a charm. Then i disable it and try double tap to wake..guess what, work like a charm. But then i enable glance and dttw and problems start; first after puting my phone into pocket or table and glance time run off no hand gesture or other ,,movement" on proximity sensor will triger glance again. It's like disabled. That happen with dttw, but in that case i get to unlock phone 1 out of 29 times. No screen protector, no smudgess on sensor.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No I'm pretty sure I've heard about such a calibration thing before somewhere. (and no it has nothing to do with Garrus)

but regardless it might be best to use your warranty if your phone is still in it.

Marko Marjanovic

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Warranty is on but how you can not remember, folks..
I used that for 1520 too but it was old and i can't remember the name. Something like old nokia center, suite or something.. I tried to bing combinations and everything that pop out won't detect lumia 830.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo