Windows Insider/ 2 Insider Slow prerealeases 1 Insider Fast

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed that you have 2 Insider Slow choices to enroll with
Does anyone know what that difference is, and doesn't anyone know if Update 2 has now come
back online and is available in one of these previews ?
wp_ss_20150914_0003.png

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol this is most likely just a glitch :) there is one fast lane and one slow lane. On top of that, the wording of both slow lanes are the same, so probably just a glitch. If by update 2 you mean that you don't want w10, but just GDR2, then im sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no surefire way to achieve this... Keep this in mind when you do pick one of the lanes and end up w10

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol this is most likely just a glitch :) there is one fast lane and one slow lane. On top of that, the wording of both slow lanes are the same, so probably just a glitch. If by update 2 you mean that you don't want w10, but just GDR2, then im sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no surefire way to achieve this... Keep this in mind when you do pick one of the lanes and end up w10

Update 2 at one time was loaded with the Slow preview and more than just a few 830 owners snagged it because it was downloaded first, then they deleted the Insider app and went merrily on their way...I was just hoping that this Insider Slow had it. Insider Slow wasn't showing up on my phone a month ago, it had "disappeared" and now it's back.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Update 2 at one time was loaded with the Slow preview and more than just a few 830 owners snagged it because it was downloaded first, then they deleted the Insider app and went merrily on their way...I was just hoping that this Insider Slow had it. Insider Slow wasn't showing up on my phone a month ago, it had "disappeared" and now it's back.

I know the story :p but as a general rule I try to prevent users from taking this gamble, because I've seen so many end up with w10 and then create a thread to rant about it -_- I didn't notice your post count when I posted my answer tho, you've been around a bit, so you would know how to handle yourself :)

As for GDR2 with slow ring.. Doubt it, haven't seen anyone reporting that. The current build for w10 on the slow ring is decent so you could try it out and if it doesn't work, downgrade to 8.1 again?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12