Little Circle on Headphone Jack is missing (Lumia 830), experiencing problems. What could it be?

Meen13

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Little Circle on Headphone Jack is missing (Lumia 830), experiencing problems.

Hi! As what my title is stating, the little circle on my headphone jack (the small round thing that is kind of shiny that is covering the outside surface of the headphone jack) was missing. I just found it out this evening that it was missing. Then recently, if I use my headphone, Cortana is appearing surprisingly, even though I did not press the button in my control in the headphone. The volume would also adjust to full volume all by itself, even though I did not touch the volume controls in my headphones. Is this a cause of the missing circle on my headphone jack? Btw, my headphone is a Nokia Monster Headphones. I really do hope that someone could help me with this. Thank you! 😊

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
re:

Sounds like malfunctioned headphones contact, related with headphone jack. I hope you have the warranty, its 12 months for headphones. Bring them back where you bought them, say that they aren't working correctly and you would like to have them fixed. Happened to me as well with other model almost one year old, brought them back, and week later I got completely new ones, and that were working great. Hope it helps. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo