Lumia 830 at around 172 USD in my country is it worth it? Or should I wait for other phones?

Sean Cua

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Currently the Lumia 830 (http://www.lazada.com.ph/nokia-lumia-830-16gb-orange-with-free-globe-prepaid-sim-566392.html) can be bought for around 172 USD and I feel like I want to buy it. With the Mi 5 possibly coming out with W10M should I wait for it or get this one. The biggest reason on why I want this right now is that it's orange and that's my favorite color. Currently I have a low end phone which is the Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Currently the Lumia 830 (http://www.lazada.com.ph/nokia-lumia-830-16gb-orange-with-free-globe-prepaid-sim-566392.html) can be bought for around 172 USD and I feel like I want to buy it. With the Mi 5 possibly coming out with W10M should I wait for it or get this one. The biggest reason on why I want this right now is that it's orange and that's my favorite color. Currently I have a low end phone which is the Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe.

Absolutely worth it! Don't wait for something whose existence is not proved yet. Mere speculations should not be considered. When I had thought of buying a Lumia 830, I had a similar doubt because at that time (about 8 months ago) speculations about a possible Lumia 830 successor named Lumia 850's existence were rife. But I didn't think of waiting anyways and bought it. I am now a contended owner of the gorgeous device, also orange :) And the best part, no Lumia 850 has ever released till date. I am very happy with my decision. No regrets. If you are not a big Nokia Lumia fan then you may wait for Mi 5. People still ask me questions about my Lumia 830 and say how attractive it looks! That would not be the case with Mi. Anyways, productivity is more important than appearance, I agree. Still Lumia 830 also has some great specs coupled with a very appealing design :)

Sean Cua

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply guys! I bought it already, hopefully it gets delivered fast.

Actually my biggest problem is that W10M on the Mi 5 is still a rumor so yea, I might waste time on a device that might not come. I used to own a Lumia 520 and I was very happy with it. 3 years later, for roughly the same price as my Lumia 520, I'm getting a Lumia 830.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05