Charging

adamjb1978

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Since updating to windows 10 mobile, every time I charge my 830 I get a message saying that it's charging slowly and to connect it to the original charger, which it already is.

Is anyone else having thus issue at all? and is there anything that I can do to stop it?

I'm running the latest release of the public version and also performed a hard reset, but the issue remains.

Dominic Watts

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I've seen this a couple of times but only when using either a rubbish charger or a really long cable. The issue I have now is that the battery doesn't seem to charge to 100% no matter what charger I use. I'm trying to investigate as to what is causing the problem.

Andrew Fratkin

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Since updating to windows 10 mobile, every time I charge my 830 I get a message saying that it's charging slowly and to connect it to the original charger, which it already is.

Is anyone else having thus issue at all? and is there anything that I can do to stop it?

I'm running the latest release of the public version and also performed a hard reset, but the issue remains.

Maybe the charger is going bad, have you tried a different charger and/or cable?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss