Facebook and Twitter aps crash on Win 10 Lumia 830, any suggestions?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Facebook and Twitter aps crash on Win 10 Lumia 830

In the past month I have noticed that both Facebook and Twitter key shutting down and restarting on my Lumia 830. I am running Win 10 mobile that updated back in April. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Suggested fixes welcome!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Facebook and Twitter aps crash on Win 10 Lumia 830

In the past month I have noticed that both Facebook and Twitter key shutting down and restarting on my Lumia 830. I am running Win 10 mobile that updated back in April. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Suggested fixes welcome!

Time to update again. Both Windows and apps, there was at least 2 updates till now

Cannonball2

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Facebook and Twitter aps crash on Win 10 Lumia 830

My Lumia 830 had the W10 upgrade earlier this year and now I get Facebook app crashing. Either just browsing or when trying to update status or uploading photos. occasionally the phone will crash and restart as well. Very annoying.!

Cannonball2

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have performed a factory reset and installed all the latest updates. I then set the phone up from scratch rather than restore from a back up. Everything seemed to be fine until today when Facebook started crashing again. Not sure what else there is to do.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have performed a factory reset and installed all the latest updates. I then set the phone up from scratch rather than restore from a back up. Everything seemed to be fine until today when Facebook started crashing again. Not sure what else there is to do.

Maybe try the beta version? It's what I'm using and it works well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12