What SIM?

fogel35

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Is this going to have a micro SIM or regular SIM. Can't tell from the photos the size of that compartment on the top.

TortueG

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
As the 800 has a Micro one, would be surprising that the 900 uses the normal one.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
LTE =MICRO SIM ONLY!

and BTW Micro sims are the same as Regular SIM.

i took my SIM from he Iphone 4 ( trimmed it with a special tool ) and put it in my Iphone 4s Micro sim slot... ( sorry for using Iphone as example )

and the fact that its gona be on Duel-band and not LTE only . you could probably use my trick and not have to change your actual plan/data and SIm card. ( but not get LTE reception only HSPA+)

works on my carrier any ways :p lol!! dont tell any one told you ;)

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
LTE =MICRO SIM ONLY!

and BTW Micro sims are the same as Regular SIM.

i took my SIM from he Iphone 4 ( trimmed it with a special tool ) and put it in my Iphone 4s Micro sim slot... ( sorry for using Iphone as example )

and the fact that its gona be on Duel-band and not LTE only . you could probably use my trick and not have to change your actual plan/data and SIm card. ( but not get LTE reception only HSPA+)

works on my carrier any ways :p lol!! dont tell any one told you ;)

The iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S BOTH use micro sim. Micro Sim and Mini Sim (which is the size most phones use) are most certainly different sizes and shapes, though functionally they are the same.

Pictorial Evidence:
micro-sim-vs-normal-sim.jpg

fogel35

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I just was unaware of any micro SIM LTE cards. I have seen the AT&T LTE SIM cards but I would imagine they can shrink an LTE/HSPA+/GSM SIM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos