Black or Cyan

Cyan or Black?

• Cyan! I'm lovin' me some cool blue

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • Black. Its more professional looking

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • Whichever color gets my phone to my doorstep the quickest!

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters

trazer

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going whatever really, but Cyan would be my choice. I really want orange as an option, I know Nokia has had some amazing orange colored phones before so that would be my preference if it ever comes out.

I wonder how the blue phone with my orange tiles will look....

ChristianKing

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Vader

First Let me say that I think the Black version should hereby be called the "Vader". That thing just screems Lord Vader is here.

I'm defintely getting the CYAN even though I think the Vader actually looks better. My favorite color is blue and there just arent any blue phones floating around out there. You'll defintely stand out when you pull out a blue phone. But make no mistake, the subtle sheen they added to the VADER looks outstanding. It also wont show any grime or body divits over time. The Black one is the nicer phone, but the CYAN is just to pretty to pass on.

fogel35

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
If we are calling black Vader is the cyan Skywalker (after all, he used a blue lightsaber in the first two movies!)

I think that works. Had a quick straw poll of my 7 year old, 8 year old, and wife. Still split between the Skywalker Blue or Vader black. I think I got to go blue it is just so different than anything out there and maybe convert some of my android co-workers to the cause with that contrasting color.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd prefer Skywalker but when this phone is released, if the ATT store only has Vader I will go with Vader. I want utterly badddd. (So bad I changed the spelling to include multiple d's lol)

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I think the best way to solve it would be to have opposite colored case covers. So if my Lumia 900 is black, I can just slip on the cyan case cover when I feel "cyan-ish," and vice versa. Man, I can't wait to get this phone.

Good idea! maybe a nice deep reddish case if they have one!

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I've decided on the blue unless it just looks horrible in person (which by all accounts is the exact opposite of what it looks like)

Will also buy Nokia's blue purity headphones to complete the look

Reaction80

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
The only problem I've found with my cyan 800 is that it seems to show up the scrapes and stains of everyday life a little more than the black. I'll get up after a heavy night out to discover it's acquired a new blemish or two at some point during the night. Wouldn't stop me going cyan again though, I'm just sayin'

red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The only problem I've found with my cyan 800 is that it seems to show up the scrapes and stains of everyday life a little more than the black. I'll get up after a heavy night out to discover it's acquired a new blemish or two at some point during the night. Wouldn't stop me going cyan again though, I'm just sayin'

Can you elaborate on that? What kind of blemishes and do they come off?

Reaction80

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you elaborate on that? What kind of blemishes and do they come off?

Well being British and all I get pretty drunk when I'm out so I'm talking about stuff that happens in the heat of the night in clubs and stuff. Most of it wipes off but the vodka and cranberry juice that some girl spilled on it a couple weeks back seems to have stained permanently despite my best efforts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99