Got That Warm Fuzzy Feeling Today

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Got that warm fuzzy feeling today when watching the events unfold at CES today on the Live Blogs.....especially when watching the blog for the Nokia Event. Love the Lumia 900. Very glad to see WP7 getting some serious facetime with the public and hopefully AT&T will keeps its word and seriously get behind Windows Phone....like it should.

Loved the hardware design ever since the Nokia N9 and been just itching to get my hands on a Lumia. Came close to dropping $600 cash for the Lumia 800 but just could not do it knowing that CES was around the corner.

I am soooooooo glad AT&T is getting the Lumia 900 and have a "Special" spot save on my account to add a line for the Lumia 900 as soon as its available. I have the LTE network here in the SF Bay Area and tried out the Samsung Skyrocket for a few days and have to say I was freaking impressed (with speed...NOT Android lol). Pulled down 15-20 MBPS nearly every time when running various speed tests so I am sure the Lumia 900 will be the same here

Just cannot wait to get my grubby hands on it :) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos