New Member Hello All

pat51

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I just joined this forum after seeing the Nokia Lumia 900. I want to get as much info as possible, because this is looking like my next phone. I haven't used a windows device in years. I'm excited to give them another spin and witness the evolution to windows 7 first hand. I'm sure I will have MANY questions.

Thanks in advance.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Welcome. I'm sure we'll see many more like you as soon as the Lumia 900 actually starts shipping. And by then you'll have all the answers to help them!

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, it will be very, very different than what you remember. Between Windows Mobile 6.5 and Windows Phone 7, Microsoft threw out all the old code and built a new OS from scratch. It is amazing and I'm sure you will love it. I too can't wait to get my hands on this device.

pat51

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, it will be very, very different than what you remember. Between Windows Mobile 6.5 and Windows Phone 7, Microsoft threw out all the old code and built a new OS from scratch. It is amazing and I'm sure you will love it. I too can't wait to get my hands on this device.
I'm with you. I can't wait. I've already posted my other phones for sale in anticipation. I will be keeping one as my daily driver (for now). I was looking at the Lumia 800 as well because of the smaller size. I'll wait until I have the 900 in hand to make a final decision.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you. I can't wait. I've already posted my other phones for sale in anticipation. I will be keeping one as my daily driver (for now). I was looking at the Lumia 800 as well because of the smaller size. I'll wait until I have the 900 in hand to make a final decision.

Don't forget that there hasn't been a release date announced. There were only three "prototypes" at CES, too, which tells you that there is still some work to be done. I wouldn't sell your phones just yet. :) Nevertheless, the L900 is a beauty.

As for information, if you want to learn more about WP7, you should try the YouTube channel here. It has lots of videos that show apps, shortcuts, and hidden features on WP7.5. As for the L900, I'd stick around these forums to find out more.

MastrMeatWad

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Nokia was my first cell phone back in the 90's. It was Orange and I am glad to see color options (only two). Would be nice to see at least 3 or so colors offered

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky