Official Nokia Lumia 900 Website Now Live

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Only 16BG storage and black/cyan colour options.... :(

But, still. It's one damn sexy phone. I could quite happily flip a coin between this and the Titan II.

I guess, the real game changer for me will be the next WP to have 32GB storage... if that ever happens. Cloud storage doesn't cut it as service providers are cutting back on the data allowance.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think i would plump for the 900, seeing as I already have the Titan. :)

If it comes to Europe of course. I suspect it's just a matter of time before the announcement. :)

I never filled the 8GB on my Omnia so the Titan's 16GB is huge for me. (I stream all my music) :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I think i would plump for the 900, seeing as I already have the Titan. :)

If it comes to Europe of course. I suspect it's just a matter of time before the announcement. :)

Yes, fingers crossed!

I never filled the 8GB on my Omnia so the Titan's 16GB is huge for me. (I stream all my music) :)

Having switched my Wifi off this month due to the Wifi issues currently on WP, I have already reached 80% of my data allowance. Considering I listen to around 3 hours worth of music a day on my handset, if that was streamed, I'd be in trouble by now.

:(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well as you probably know i'm on 3's unlimited data plan, so no worries about data here.
(Still haven't managed to beat my 44GB record) :(

I'm not trying though, best I could manage was 14GB :D

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Well as you probably know i'm on 3's unlimited data plan, so no worries about data here.
(Still haven't managed to beat my 44GB record) :(

I'm not trying though, best I could manage was 14GB :D

I like the sound of that. Come upgrade time, I'll be looking into the data packages from ALL service providers, as well as getting Zune pass. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Nothing comes close to 3's 'The One Plan' Big Supes. :)

You'll have to find out if their coverage is OK where you frequent though of course. :)

DougB541#CB

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, fingers crossed!

Having switched my Wifi off this month due to the Wifi issues currently on WP, I have already reached 80% of my data allowance. Considering I listen to around 3 hours worth of music a day on my handset, if that was streamed, I'd be in trouble by now.

:(

Wifi issues?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium