Just Sharing. :)

When will you get yours? ;)
    01-12-2012 01:04 PM
    Whenever it reaches Verizon. ;)
    01-12-2012 02:05 PM
    I just had a little vison of you in a years time Judge_Daniel. ;)

Verizon Help Line

Hopefully not of course. :D
    01-12-2012 02:17 PM
    I just had a little vison of you in a years time Judge_Daniel. :D

Verizon Help Line

;)
    I've been sitting like that since last October, when I was getting close to my last contract expiring. I was really hoping to avoid the Trophy, but by the way Verizon has been acting, I guess I'll be getting my money's worth out of it, anyway.

I can't wait to go play with one of these in a store. I wonder if I could get hired at an AT&T. I'm pretty sure I could sell more than a few Windows Phones.
    01-12-2012 02:21 PM
    I don't see why not, I've sold about 9 of them now and that wasn't even in a store. :)
    01-12-2012 02:23 PM
    I don't see why not, I've sold about 9 of them now and that wasn't even in a store. :)
    Nice! I've only sold one. I can always use the Verizon excuse, though (the are heavily dominate in my area). ;) I am going to apply to the local AT&T store tomorrow. Wish me luck!
    01-12-2012 02:32 PM
    I certainly do Judge_Daniel. Keep us posted how you get on.

We can arrange for the whole US population who's wanting the Lumia 900 / Titan II to visit your store so you can get tons of commission.

Only fair! :)
    01-12-2012 02:34 PM
    Well, if I manage to sell my Nook tomorrow (which I think I can) I will most likely get it on launch day! That is as ling as it is priced at $199 or less, otherwise I may wait a little.
    01-13-2012 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD