Nokia Lumia 900 to arrive on March 18?Nokia Lumia 900 to arrive on March 18?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
NokiaLumia900black.jpg

Since Nokia unveiled the Lumia 900 (Ace) at CES on Monday, people have been salivating and waiting eagerly to hear when it would be available to the masses. Sadly, the only tidbit anyone got was that it would hit shelves in the next few months. Thanks to Mary Jo Foley and Paul Thurrott, who hosted an episode of TWiT together, we may now know that the exact date will be March 18. The two techies discussed the latest issue of Nokia's developers news letter, in which a March release on AT&T was listed. Although no source was given, Thurrott added that it would in fact be March 18.

The Lumia 900 was a hit at CES, and we were more than pleased with our first look at it. Even if the March 18 release date turns out to be inaccurate, its still exciting to know that the Ace is coming fairly soon.

Source: Windows Weekly (TWiT); Via: Engadget

What you guys think? It's a Sunday, so definitely a date that could be correct.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Never mind... it's semi-confirmed.

AT&T will launch Nokia’s highly anticipated Lumia 900 smartphone in March, Nokia revealed on Thursday. While the company failed to make any concrete release details available during its press conference at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this week, preliminary launch details were included in a developer newsletter the Finnish vendor sent out on Thursday. “The Nokia Lumia 900 phone runs Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5,” the newsletter read. “It is the biggest and fastest smartphone yet. And it will become available exclusively through AT&T in March.” BGR took a hands-on look at the Nokia Lumia 900 earlier this week, and it is easily one of the best Windows Phone handsets we have handled to date. Beyond the sleek design, the Lumia 900 features a 1.4GHz Snapdragon processor, a 4.3-inch ClearBlack AMOLED display, 4G LTE and a user experience that ranks among the best available on a modern smartphone.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes pay attention to the thread below duvi, your going the right way to get a smacked bottom or a wet fish slap across your face, your choice, we aim to please. ;) :D

(Trying to think which i'd prefer hmmm, difficult) :D

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to receive both, TheWeeBear :p

Now I gotta sell one of these two iPhone 4S that I have sitting around collecting dust :blush:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb