MS store pre-orders halted; "Nokia Lumia 900 Launch Could Be Imminent"

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hoping the official release date is announced at the end of the month. I have a preorder from the MS store so am anxiously awaiting my new phone!

ruazn2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I just called my local MS store and they said all existing pre-order will be honored, also the phone should arrive mid-March. Didnt' say anything about the pricing or why pre-order was cancelled. Lets hope it does arrive mid-March, or sooner!

Drivingrain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
maybe microsoft wants to announce the date during their press conference instead of Nokia's presser.

There's practically an uprising on this same issue in the comments of this article:
Nokia grows Lumia 900 family: Canada gets LTE, HSPA+ for everyone else -- Engadget

Clearly, someone from the press or perhaps WPCentral needs to get on this issue, ask NOK/MSFT/ATT and/or write an article about the fact that the widely-recognized March 18 date is nothing more than a mysteriously sourced rumor as of right now.

grossitch

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
There is the Microsoft party tonight in Spain, or at noon Microsoft time in the US :) Maybe they will announce something then....

Just came to this thread to echo what everyone is saying - Where is the March 18th confirmation?? I was sure they would announce it at MWC.

I hope they do announce at this party, but it does seem odd for the hardware maker to not announce the release date of their own phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077