MS store pre-orders halted; "Nokia Lumia 900 Launch Could Be Imminent"

Drivingrain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 900 Launch Could Be Imminent

Money quotes:

"In a bit of a bizarre move, Microsoft has pulled the Nokia Lumia 900 pre-order offer from its retail stores located around the United States."

"Someone close to the situation tells The Verge that Nokia is going to announce the price and release date for the Nokia Lumia 900 shortly. So maybe it won’t be launching on March 18th after all.

And maybe, it won’t be launching for $99 on-contract either.

Who knows."

Drivingrain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Im not too familiar with how the FCC works these things: if the 900 got approval, would it be posted online in an FCC docket someplace?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh my God. If they pull out a Saturn it will be awesome.

Nokia at Mobile World Congress. The 900 is an amazing phone and you can get it. Right now!!.

*faints*

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found out if you DID preorder it, they will still honor it?

They better honor it. They have my 25 bucks and my patience is on the line.
I couldnt go to the store to preorder since I'm travelling. My wife went to MS store in atlanta. She was shocked that there were no signs anywhere about the 800 or the 900. Nobody talked to her about the preorder, no banners anywhere.

She said she was able to preorder because she knew about the preorder. Otherwise no ads at all! Its a shame.

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Curious... With an "imminent" or march 18 launch so close. Why haven't we seen Nokia handing out review models to our trusted online/youtube reviewers. I've been clammering for an unboxing and part 1&2 body and software review.

Drivingrain

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Curious... With an "imminent" or march 18 launch so close. Why haven't we seen Nokia handing out review models to our trusted online/youtube reviewers. I've been clammering for an unboxing and part 1&2 body and software review.

It's been a week since MS pulled the offer; hopefully they (Nokia/MS/ATT) break their silence soon, it's been deafening lately.

gtg465x

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

March 18th is a long ways off. You probably won't see reviews pop up until the week before launch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte