AT&T needs to get their heads out of their butts and add this feature... I would think that Microsoft would throw them some cash or something to get it working on Windows Phones.... especially the 900..
    Being a iphone user (who is upgrading to the 900), I will miss visual voicemail more so than some apps that are not out on the windows marketplace yet..
    I was a Titan user for 30 days (returned it to get the lumia 900 on day 30) and it irked me to have to call a number to hear my voicemail... very 90's...

/end yelling
    02-20-2012 09:13 AM
    I still haven't gotten a WP7 unit, I'm waiting for the 900 also - but I know Microsoft.com indicates that Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) has Visual Voicemail. Can any other forum users confirm?
    02-20-2012 11:27 AM
    Windows Phone 7.5 does support visual voicemail thepickupbear, but it has to be carrier enabled.
    thepickupbear likes this.
    02-20-2012 11:37 AM
    I agree completely. There's no good reason not to enable it. I've posted on AT&Ts Facebook and Twitter pages on multiple occasions about it and get nothing but bs responses.
    02-20-2012 11:51 AM
    Yes, the last WPC article about it coming to AT&T (Soon) was way back in September Matthew Mazzenga. :(

http://www.windowscentral.com/confir...-windows-phone
    thepickupbear likes this.
    02-20-2012 11:54 AM
    Windows Phone 7.5 does support visual voicemail thepickupbear, but it has to be carrier enabled.
    Good to know, thanks WeeBear! Since AT&T enables it for iphones and android in the US, I imagine they probably would support this for Windows Phone and the Lumia 900, but I guess we'll have to see!
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-20-2012 12:08 PM
    You're welcome thepickupbear, they sure are taking their time enabling it. :dry
    02-20-2012 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD