Lumia 900 coming soon

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
sounds reasonable to me. Strange that folks in Russia have a video about the ATT Lumia 900 before ATT even gets anything out in the wild. Does anyone else think so as well?

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a concern. Can someone please watch this video and tell me that whatever is in the top right corner of his screen isn't what I think it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clSS9rqZBN4

It is just a place to pinch and peel back the temporary screen protector the device is shipped with. The Lumia 800 had an entire device wrapping, which may be what it ends up with, but I have seen the same style protector on other devices.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay cool, that's a relief. Well jfa1 I believe the video was shot at MWC (in Barcelona) so it was open to anyone who could attend and pay the money.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, I thought I would try:

You are now chatting with Katrina K., an AT&T sales representative.

Katrina K.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Stephen Elop: I was wondering if you had any information on when the Nokia Lumia 900 phone would be available for purchase online?

Katrina K.: I am happy to assist you. One moment please..

Katrina K.: I am sorry. We have not received information on the release of that device.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
You are now chatting with Kimberly H., an AT&T sales representative.

Kimberly H.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Brad Pitt: Hi Kimberly

Brad Pitt: I am interested in getting my wife a Nokia Lumia 900

Brad Pitt: do you have any more information on this phone?

Kimberly H.: I would be happy to help you order online today! Will this phone be for a new account?

Brad Pitt: Yes, can you provide any new information no the availabilty of this phone so i can tell Angelina? Thanks

Kimberly H.: I am sorry but I am not showing this phone available, I can review the phones we do have, but I would not have any details on phones until they are actually released.

Brad Pitt: No Thanks, ill just go to MetroPCS. Thanks for the help

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Well, I thought I would try:

You are now chatting with Katrina K., an AT&T sales representative.

Katrina K.: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Stephen Elop: I was wondering if you had any information on when the Nokia Lumia 900 phone would be available for purchase online?

Katrina K.: I am happy to assist you. One moment please..

Katrina K.: I am sorry. We have not received information on the release of that device.
I knew it! Even Stephen Elop doesn't know when it's being released!

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Jess82/NotSoTechy over at the Verge forums claims he has his own Lumia 900 now. guess if AT&T is letting employees off the leash with them, we can be hopeful its soon.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Here is the post.

Got my new nokia 900 today :) | The Verge Forums

"So I'm on my lunch break and wanted to share with you all that It is real and its in my hands. April 8th online and 9th in store still??? well I know the answer to that question and I could be awesome and tell you, but I'm typically an ******* sooooo I'll think about it. will post pics after work. Don't want to be doing that here, my livelihood and all..."

Meets all the classic prerequisites of saying something and it is really not true:

1) Declaration made! -I have __________<--- enter said thing
2) Takes time to post about it and knows people will want pics, says will take pics later and upload - never happens as people continue to wait and request. The amount of time to take a pic and upload isnt very long.
3) mentions will do things after something,: when i get home, after work, i have to go out tonight ill post tomorrow
4)Says he has details and either he cant say or not sure if she should
5) I have pic, but how do i post???- in this day in age, if you cant post anything you send a direct link after uploading it to image shack photobucket.

There are probably more things, but very common every year when madden football game comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett