Lumia 900 coming soon

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Ha that was the same idiot that said it would come out on the 8th! Why are people so narrow minded in believing what they want to hear? Thing is, Nokia is still saying "In the coming months" and I'm starting to hate how plural their statement is.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Well if you bought it today it would fall within one of the two dates so hopefully it's released on the 8th. Maybe this weekend Nokia will provide us with some news on the release date.

Darth Lumia

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Well if you bought it today it would fall within one of the two dates so hopefully it's released on the 8th. Maybe this weekend Nokia will provide us with some news on the release date.
Except this Month has 31 Days...... That would really suck... But I guess I could return and provide my own equipment and have an upgrade ready for whe if the 900 gets released. :dry

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Except this Month has 31 Days...... That would really suck... But I guess I could return and provide my own equipment and have an upgrade ready for whe if the 900 gets released. :dry

Yeah I know, you'd only fall within one of the two dates. I would do that. I'm sure you we will hear from Nokia about the release date for the Lumia 900 within the next 30 days so if it's after your 30 day return I'd do as you suggested.
If we don't hear from them in the next 30 days then screw the 900 lol.

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
And the fellow over at The Verge claiming to have the handset took a sh*tty picture of it in his review mirror using the phone. looks legit, but come on dude LOL

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
And the fellow over at The Verge claiming to have the handset took a sh*tty picture of it in his review mirror using the phone. looks legit, but come on dude LOL

Yes, of all the pictures you can take and all the time he had between posting the thread and posting the pic, he does a rear view mirror pick while in his car? Are you serious? Questionable, if anything could be an 800..

He also didnt disclose the release date because he wants to be an Ahole...

Picture equivalent to a big foot picture....

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, of all the pictures you can take and all the time he had between posting the thread and posting the pic, he does a rear view mirror pick while in his car? Are you serious? Questionable, if anything could be an 800..

Dude isn't too bright. But, it is definitely not the 800 - the flash module on the 800 is inline with the camera module (directly above it when held upright). The 900 places the flash right BESIDE the camera module (above it if you hold it in landscape). The Nokia N9 also placed the flash to the left of the lens BUT the back etching on the N9 was "NOKIA" not "Carl Zeiss"

N9:
n9designs.jpg

800:
nokia-lumia-800-camera.jpg

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
The WMPowerUser story hit the twitter a bit ago that these are in stores, so I ran over to the Pacific Place AT&T store in downtown Seattle. I got to hold the Manager's 900, he pulled it out when I asked another employee. They said they can sell them on 4/6, so I guess I'll check again then. He wouldn't let me take a picture of it with my iphone.

I know it's not any more substantial than the other rumors - but I can tell you that finally holding it in my hand made all the worry of the last few months go away. It felt like a great phone.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I believe you thepickupbear. And I'm glad to hear that. So now we have 3 reports that AT&T are giving all of their employees 900's to use...good to work at AT&T right now. How's the screen look? Size?

4/6 is not bad at all.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Flash didn't fire, so that would be why ... also if you read the guy's post ... he/she almost seems ... out of it.

That's very true, all phone cameras are terrible w/o flash in low light. No kidding the person's a dud. Makes you wonder who is selling products to consumers, yikes.

thepickupbear

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I believe you thepickupbear. And I'm glad to hear that. So now we have 3 reports that AT&T are giving all of their employees 900's to use...good to work at AT&T right now. How's the screen look? Size?

4/6 is not bad at all.

The thing I was shocked the most about - none of it feels huge. I've held the 800, and it's felt small - but the 900 was just right, phone size and screen size. I really only played with his home screen - so I couldn't tell too much of a difference over like a Titan's screen - but it was bright and beautiful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)