Tweet about NEW Lumia 900 commercial?

h11wiscan

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
This is my first post on here and as the rest of you I have been eagerly waiting the release of the Lumia 900. Ready to get rid of my Skyrocket and have been for a few months.

This tweet from John Kruk, an ESPN analyst for the MLB, says he was in St. Pete's working on a commercial for the Lumia 900?? This makes me believe that this phone should be coming around soon.

Link: https://twitter.com/#!/JohnKruk_ESPN/status/181772899814875137

Nokia must be putting the final touches on their Lumia 900 advertisement campaign.

steve70

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yep, good start. I'm not even a big sports fan but John Kruk is so freakin funny and normal, I definitely could see him and WP catching the eye of many people who aren't phone enthusiasts but might me in the market for a new device.

h11wiscan

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I highly doubt it but I will be keeping an eye on the next 2 sundays to see if there might be an "earlier than expected" release. been salivating over the Cyan 900 for weeks.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
the sooner it comes the better for WP sales and market share. I hope that they also release the Titan II and what the heck sneak out the samsung Mandel at the sale time that could be real rolling thunder, like we had last night here in the central United States.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
the sooner it comes the better for WP sales and market share. I hope that they also release the Titan II and what the heck sneak out the samsung Mandel at the sale time that could be real rolling thunder, like we had last night here in the central United States.
I hear yu, Kansas was rockin. But anyway, hopefully all three devices are released within the same week so we can compare them at the same time and make an educated decision, instead of waiting for all of them to be released. Or worse buying, one and then having a "better" one released after 30 day returns.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven