Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T Rep)

balla2g2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
the phone does have a solid feel and we think the weight is due to the massive battery. The front facing camera blew my mind when it came to quality and clearness. Haven't seen a phone that compares imo. Very responsive just and with the fully function camera button that lets u push half way to focus and the rest of the way to take the pic, can have u forget this is a phone and not a fully functional digital camera.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this! Is there any way to turn off LTE to preserve batterly life?

All WP devices running current OS build have the option to set your highest data speeds.(edge, 3g, etc) I don't see why they would omit this feature, especially since many areas don't have LTE coverage yet. Just go to Settings>Cellular>Highest Connection Speed

Last edited:

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
It says on the Nokia's own page that USA version of Lumia 900 wont come with headphones or case.
Nokia Lumia 900 Specifications - Nokia - USA

Europe version does come with headphones and of course with the standard new compact blue Nokia box.
Nokia Lumia 900 Specifications - Nokia - UK

Reason for all that no doubt being the $99 price in states.
That's idiotic. Instead of giving us a great products for a great price they rip us off somewhere else. The AT&T box is not their fault I'm sure, but the headphones would have been nice.

Eject_Porkins

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I've seen several posts here and on that Youtube unboxing video complaining about the lack of headphones. Am I missing something? Do people actually use headphones that come with phones? I want this product for the PHONE, not the crappy headphones that usually come bundled. Come on people!! Seriously

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I've seen several posts here and on that Youtube unboxing video complaining about the lack of headphones. Am I missing something? Do people actually use headphones that come with phones? I want this product for the PHONE, not the crappy headphones that usually come bundled. Come on people!! Seriously
No but it should be a standard thing. Cell phones are replacing ipods and it's as if you're getting an ipod without headphones. Plus it's nice to have headphones that match your device and have "Nokia" on them. Never hurts having a spare set lying around.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The headset that came with my lumia 800 was very pedestrian: single button, average sound quality. I won't miss them in the 900 box.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I can say with 95% confidence that the OFFICIAL release date will be announced tomorrow Monday March 26th. An AT&T employee showed me the page that said "If a customer inquires about the device tell him/her to check back in on March 26th"

scrapple

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
How does the call quality sound? what about other parties calling you... have you asked them how you sound? The Titan really sucked with call quality and it made my ear hurt as well.

balla2g2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
At&T is always changing so as of right now its in April thats all i can say. some say the beginning some say the end. When I find out forsure I will let yall know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre