Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T Rep)

cdd543

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all the photos...question? Is there a protective film over the lens? Those shots all look super washed out to me. No criticism of the photographer, just my .02.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the pictures! Varying results to my eyes. Some look slightly washed out while others look very good. Some of the effects come off better then others as well.

balla2g2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I probably could of whipe the lens down. The phone gives you so many photo settings that include scenes, white balance exposure value ISO, metering mode, effects, contrast, saturation, focus mode, resolution, and flicker reduction that had i knew what i was doing I could of taken even better pics.

balla2g2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
your welcome glad I could help. If you have any question feel free to ask. I will try and get you the answer if I don't know it already. If you are around the Baltimore (eastpoint mall)area come see me Richard for you At&T needs :)

shea-bird

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the pics, def not up to par with what I was expecting. they look very similar to the 800, which produce average images at best. It's a shame because they touted the camera a lot. I guess we will have to wait and see some more pics! good test run though!

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I hope you're kidding...anyway, shea-bird, the pictures that wpcentral have on their main page look a lot better. (taken from someone on a different forum)
I was also able to take a few pics from an employees phone and it looked pretty good

SouthpawJosh

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
To the 2 AT&T reps, if you could - when you are able of course - to share the case options aside from the ones Nokia offers on their website. My wife thinks I can just go to the local Five Below (dollar store type) and get a case but I know there won't be any available that quickly. I'd love to know what will be offered in-store at launch.

balla2g2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
To the 2 AT&T reps, if you could - when you are able of course - to share the case options aside from the ones Nokia offers on their website. My wife thinks I can just go to the local Five Below (dollar store type) and get a case but I know there won't be any available that quickly. I'd love to know what will be offered in-store at launch.

sure thing. Otter box should already be on it.

prathyushms

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
has anyone got a chance to play with or check out a Lumia 900 in LA/OC area? I have called many AT&T stores, went to few and no one seems to have any idea of when they are getting the phone and they dont seem to have any demo units or employee units. I would like to check it out, show them to friends and convince them to get Lumia 900 ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre