Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T Rep)

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's idiotic. Instead of giving us a great products for a great price they rip us off somewhere else. The AT&T box is not their fault I'm sure, but the headphones would have been nice.

What's nice is the $99 price tag, they can hand it to me in a baggy in exchange for the low price.

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
All the included headphones I have ever used have been horrid. I use Sennheisers on my phone. Why complain about the box, it ends up in the trash or collecting dust in a closet. The only way I would care about it is if was an collectors item like that Batman Lumia 800 they made.

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely loved the headphones that came with my Focus. Samsung has some great headphones. However, the headphones that came with my Trophy are probably the worst headphones I've ever had. I would have preferred not to have had them in my box and taken five dollars off of the price.

The Nokia headphones are supposed to be high quality, though, so I can understand why people are upset.

doejoe007

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
ATT Reps :)

How is the battery life so far?

I've been actively using my 900 and while the battery is huge (takes a few hours to charge on rapid charger), it drains fairly fast. Just browsing on Wifi, taking photos, using Nokia drive. The battery lasted less than a day :(

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

I've been actively using my 900 and while the battery is huge (takes a few hours to charge on rapid charger), it drains fairly fast. Just browsing on Wifi, taking photos, using Nokia drive. The battery lasted less than a day :(

That's bad, very bad.

jgschwandtner

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

I think there was a WPCentral article/link a while back where someone said that Nokia Drive will eat at your battery. You may want to see how much you get when you don't use it.

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I think there was a WPCentral article/link a while back where someone said that Nokia Drive will eat at your battery. You may want to see how much you get when you don't use it.

Now that version 2.0 of Nokia Drive is out (or on the way) you can download all your maps locally and use Drive offline, which will help with that.

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
I've been using WP devices as my COU device since the platform launched (HTC Surround, Samsung Focus S). You get a phone, SIM tray removal tool, and charger in the box ( I got a black phone) with the Lumia. The only glitch is that MS thinks I've hit my 5 device limit, where I haven't. I can't install apps until I plug the phone into Zune on my PC to authenticate. So fail.

iViz

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
I work in the OC Area and our store has more than one person using the Nokia 900.

My battery life yesterday I would say is decent for being on LTE all day and constantly texting and downloading and trying new apps. It was starting to say low battery around 6PM and it was unplugged from 10AM. We also have a BeatBox By Dre in our store so I was playing through bluetooth and Google Music for about an hour.

prathyushms

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I work in the OC Area and our store has more than one person using the Nokia 900.

My battery life yesterday I would say is decent for being on LTE all day and constantly texting and downloading and trying new apps. It was starting to say low battery around 6PM and it was unplugged from 10AM. We also have a BeatBox By Dre in our store so I was playing through bluetooth and Google Music for about an hour.
Which Orange store do you work at, if you don's mind telling? Maybe I can drop by to check out the phone.

If I get the black Lumia 900 on release day, can I exchange it for the white 900 if I like it? Also, can we pre-order the white version on March 30th?

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
hi folks, i'm currently on a two-year contract with ATT and i believe i'm eligible for upgrade starting next month (perfect timing). what i'm curious is that besides the $100 phone price, will I be charged for other fees such as activation fee or sth else. this is my first upgrading so i'm not sure how it works.

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
AT&T Reps can you please help with the below question ...

The release says Limited Time Offer ... so will the price increase later?

Will the White Lumia 900 cost $99 ? or it will be more?

There is a 30 day return period ... just in case i like White .. can i exchange it on 22nd?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Im not a rep, but i dont think i've ever seen a phone being charged extra for a color.

So, white will likely be $99.

If you are within 30 days, you can exchange.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
FOr any reps, do you know if they will be giving ou $25 app cards? I remember reading somewhere a few weeks ago that they plan to give out app cards with purchase.

Not sure if it was ever confirmed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos