Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T Rep)

SouthpawJosh

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
If I were to pre-order, would I need to go back into a store to have them activate the LTE plan and the Visual Voicemail? Seems like it'd just be easier to go the store on the 9th.

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to know if anyone knows if Best Buy will be allowing pre-orders on the 30th. I ask because I have rewards points i'd like to use towards it.

I called and asked for the same reason they only knew they would be carrying the phone on the 8th no preorder. I have to believe thats accurate because the website doesnt even show it yet and usually for pre orders its up before

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I asked this in another thread, but didn't really get an answer other than ask AT&T. So maybe one of you guys can help. I want to pre-order the 900 online, but I am a new activation and I want to start a family plan. Can I pre-order the 900 and order my wife's phone at the same time? And how difficult is it to port a number over the phone?

woodchuck34

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Camera is super fast, even compared to my iPhone 4s. That I am jealous of, ahah.

I work in the city of Orange, really close to The Block in Orange off of Main St and Chapman Ave.

If you pre-order the phone before April 4th you can actually get the device on April 6th which is two days before official launch date in cor stores.

We will also be carrying accessories for this phone though it doesn't give detail on which specific accessories that we will have.

If it's the same as always, the White version will still be priced at $99 because they don't switch promotions within a months range. So don't worry about the price going up within 30 days.
What's a cor store???? I can't seem to find one near me.

Thanks

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
But that is only for in-store pre-orders...correct? If I were to go to AT&T's site to do the pre-order then it wouldn't get here until the 9th? Also, I didn't see it mentioned, but if it was pre-ordered in-store...does it arrive at your residence, or do you still need to go down to AT&T and pick it up?

I spoke to AT&T rep online.

1. You can pre-order online and in-store
  2. You cannot pick up your item in-store. It will be shipped and delivered to you on April 6th if you pre-order by 3 PM Central on April 5th.

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I have posted answers to many of the questions asked here in a series of comments to the article on the 900 currently near the top of the WPCentral homepage. I have spent a few hours with the phone. The digitizer is very good - a bit faster and more accurate then on my Titan. Yes cases are available now from AT&T in colors that match the phones currently on offer,so the Nokia Rep was misinformed about this.

Sent from my HTC Titan PI39100 using Board Express

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I called and asked for the same reason they only knew they would be carrying the phone on the 8th no preorder. I have to believe thats accurate because the website doesnt even show it yet and usually for pre orders its up before

the announcement says pre orders start on March 30 which is tomorrow!

feizai77

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to pre-order online, according to the AT&T rep I spoke with. As long as you order by 3 PM CDT April 5th you should get it on the 6th, but I would order ASAP.

I will be using my wife's upgrade, will be tricky to do it online I think. And to answer the delivery on the 6th, she said it was delivered to the customer's residence/business not to the att store.

jameskk1

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I will be using my wife's upgrade, will be tricky to do it online I think. And to answer the delivery on the 6th, she said it was delivered to the customer's residence/business not to the att store.

just order the phone on her line.. when you receive it, call 611 or the toll-free CS number and punch in her number, it'll recognize that a new phone has been shipped and it will give you the option to activate on al alternate phone number.

Darth Lumia

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Can someone answer the following question.....
I ordered two focus s on the 21of this month and i want to exchange them for the 900.
Can I call tomorrow and have them process the exchange early or do I have to go to the store on the 8th (two of the stores close to my house are opening on the 8th) anyone??

feizai77

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
just order the phone on her line.. when you receive it, call 611 or the toll-free CS number and punch in her number, it'll recognize that a new phone has been shipped and it will give you the option to activate on al alternate phone number.

Thank you. If that's the case, that will save me a trip.
R u getting one urself?

AdamUCF

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
So I'm reading different things here about the preorder and get it on the 6th thing.

If I go to a COR store and preorder will it be shipped to my house or will I pick it up at the store? If it is an in-store pickup, will I get it on the 6th?

If it's mailed (ordered online or in store), will they ship it on the 6th or will I get it on the 6th?

kenosando#AC

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So I'm reading different things here about the preorder and get it on the 6th thing.

If I go to a COR store and preorder will it be shipped to my house or will I pick it up at the store? If it is an in-store pickup, will I get it on the 6th?

If it's mailed (ordered online or in store), will they ship it on the 6th or will I get it on the 6th?

I was told you cannot pick it up in-store. Pre-orders will be shipped, and you should get it on the 6th.

mhopii

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I asked this in another thread, but didn't really get an answer other than ask AT&T. So maybe one of you guys can help. I want to pre-order the 900 online, but I am a new activation and I want to start a family plan. Can I pre-order the 900 and order my wife's phone at the same time? And how difficult is it to port a number over the phone?

You should be able to do all of this but that seems like alot to try and do online. You might want to preorder in store and have the rep port the number etc. Just my .02

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre