03-29-2012 11:38 PM
68 123
tools
    Black is the only color I would ever buy. Anyone wanna buy my white galaxy nexus? :)
    sorry bro selling my blak gsm galaxy nexus lol
    falconeight#IM likes this.
    03-28-2012 04:44 PM
    ok just watched the handheld blogs first impressions and he had a black one and it was fingerprints all over, damn now I dont know what to do
    03-28-2012 08:11 PM

I'm visualizing a white lumia, with dark background, and black tiles (wizTiles should do the trick i guess)
    i think I'll have to wait until 22nd and do a side-by-side comparison and pick the one that suits me. hardest thing would be to fight instant gratification. :D
    How about the White Lumia with a black background and white tiles? I don't know what colors you can make with wizTiles, but that would look great. For me: Black Lumia with black background and white tiles.
    sr! likes this.
    03-28-2012 09:29 PM
    glossy white or Black? ..
    Is white really that good? did any one see it in person? any AT&T reps here who might have seen it?
    any color is good .. design is amazing ... but black does not stand out .. :) :)

any suggestions .. cyan is too bold for me ..

i'm in the exact same dilemma. like the professionalism of black, but it doesn't stand out, while cyan is a bit too bold and aggressive for me.
    03-28-2012 10:39 PM
    How about the White Lumia with a black background and white tiles? I don't know what colors you can make with wizTiles, but that would look great. For me: Black Lumia with black background and white tiles.
    See.. the possibilities are endless. we are all different. We all want different things that suit out moods, personalities, tastes etc.etc. Why couldnt MS think about it and give us options to tweak it the way we want (just the color, not the design itself)? May be in Apollo, but i doubt it. just wishful thinking.
    03-28-2012 11:28 PM
    That is very true. They are quite strict with how they want their OS to look, but I'm almost sure we will see a customization re haul in Windows 8.
    03-28-2012 11:55 PM
    im going black i have played with both the cyan and the black and the blak wins hands down the cyan is a bit baby blueish and the black just looks sleek and modern.The white is a no go because its glossy.
    Once you go black ...
    03-29-2012 11:03 AM
    Once you go black ...
    lololol
    03-29-2012 01:47 PM
    It's definitely not shiny. It's flat...not sure if considered matte tho. Also, irl it looks not only brighter but more baby blue to me. My friends would make fun of me for that color, I think. Again, don't hate plz, just my opinion. The matte black is sleek looking and the matte black framing the shiny glass looks awesome. I'm sold on the black!
    Those were my thoughts too. I was leaning toward Cyan, but seeing so many different pictures of the Cyan seemed that it would be too bright of a color for me. Black it is for me
    03-29-2012 05:17 PM
    Once you go black ...
    I'm going back...LOL!
    03-29-2012 05:24 PM
    I've decided black. Looks professional and awesome with the screen. Wish it has some fingerprint protector on it, but you can't win them all.

What I really personally would like is a dark blue design! Like...the colour of Nokia's logo? Oh well....
    03-29-2012 06:22 PM
    I've decided black. Looks professional and awesome with the screen. Wish it has some fingerprint protector on it, but you can't win them all.

What I really personally would like is a dark blue design! Like...the colour of Nokia's logo? Oh well....
    im still leaning black but the fingerprints worry so maybe invisisheild?
    03-29-2012 06:48 PM
    Zagg Invisible Shield Dry Apply - NOKIA LUMIA 900 - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

It'd get rid of the matte feel though huh? I mean, I had some hands on time with the device and fingerprints do show, but it's not terrible. I mean, they go away after a while and unless you're showing someone your phone it really isn't a problem.
    kenosando#AC likes this.
    03-29-2012 06:51 PM
    Zagg Invisible Shield Dry Apply - NOKIA LUMIA 900 - Cell Phone Accessories - from AT&T

It'd get rid of the matte feel though huh? I mean, I had some hands on time with the device and fingerprints do show, but it's not terrible. I mean, they go away after a while and unless you're showing someone your phone it really isn't a problem.
    which color you play with?
    03-29-2012 07:08 PM
    which color you play with?
    The black version, it looked really great. Felt good in the hand, a little heavy though.
    03-29-2012 07:12 PM
    The black version, it looked really great. Felt good in the hand, a little heavy though.
    i played with both colors and though the black one looked sweeter in my opinion the cyan didnt show the fingerprints at all. I didnt think it felt real heavy at all coming from my galaxy nexus
    03-29-2012 07:30 PM
    Black. Saw the cyan today, it's not for me.
    03-29-2012 08:53 PM
    I have been trying to figure out what the shade of white used by nokia reminded me of. Its the color of my man juice, screw that.
    03-29-2012 11:38 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD