What color are you getting?

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
When in doubt, blame AT&T.

Indeed! Whether they have anything to do with it or not. In spite of the fact that they have every right to do whatever they want with the phone. Its a phone and I dont care what writing is on the outside I want it to work well and do what I need it to do!@ Anything else is gravy!

RonV42

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Man, I thought I was set on black. For some reason now I'm extremely attracted to the white lumia after seeing some pics.

I'm visualizing a white lumia, with dark background, and black tiles (wizTiles should do the trick i guess)
i think I'll have to wait until 22nd and do a side-by-side comparison and pick the one that suits me. hardest thing would be to fight instant gratification. :D

LaNiQuE

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I wanted magenta but I'll be happy with the equally stunning cyan no headphones would be a surprise if you aren't aware that they want us to buy the purity headphones even though Nokia US doesn't even sell them on thier site anymore well that's what Nokia told me anyways that there online store was discontinued

wpnewbie

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
glossy white or Black? ..
Is white really that good? did any one see it in person? any AT&T reps here who might have seen it?
any color is good .. design is amazing ... but black does not stand out .. :) :)

any suggestions .. cyan is too bold for me ..

AndreaCristiano

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
im going black i have played with both the cyan and the black and the blak wins hands down the cyan is a bit baby blueish and the black just looks sleek and modern.The white is a no go because its glossy.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm visualizing a white lumia, with dark background, and black tiles (wizTiles should do the trick i guess)
i think I'll have to wait until 22nd and do a side-by-side comparison and pick the one that suits me. hardest thing would be to fight instant gratification. :D

How about the White Lumia with a black background and white tiles? I don't know what colors you can make with wizTiles, but that would look great. For me: Black Lumia with black background and white tiles.

wilco9

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
glossy white or Black? ..
Is white really that good? did any one see it in person? any AT&T reps here who might have seen it?
any color is good .. design is amazing ... but black does not stand out .. :) :)

any suggestions .. cyan is too bold for me ..

i'm in the exact same dilemma. like the professionalism of black, but it doesn't stand out, while cyan is a bit too bold and aggressive for me.

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
How about the White Lumia with a black background and white tiles? I don't know what colors you can make with wizTiles, but that would look great. For me: Black Lumia with black background and white tiles.

See.. the possibilities are endless. we are all different. We all want different things that suit out moods, personalities, tastes etc.etc. Why couldnt MS think about it and give us options to tweak it the way we want (just the color, not the design itself)? May be in Apollo, but i doubt it. just wishful thinking.

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
That is very true. They are quite strict with how they want their OS to look, but I'm almost sure we will see a customization re haul in Windows 8.

ovrkast

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
It's definitely not shiny. It's flat...not sure if considered matte tho. Also, irl it looks not only brighter but more baby blue to me. My friends would make fun of me for that color, I think. Again, don't hate plz, just my opinion. The matte black is sleek looking and the matte black framing the shiny glass looks awesome. I'm sold on the black!
Those were my thoughts too. I was leaning toward Cyan, but seeing so many different pictures of the Cyan seemed that it would be too bright of a color for me. Black it is for me :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720