...and after playing with both, it wasn't even a contest - Lumia! To be honest, she was leaning more towards the Note walking in too. She just couldn't resist that cyan :)

Oh, and in case y'all didn't know, when you play with the Lumia, you'll notice the blue accent color looks a lot better on the Lumia than other phones, and that's because Nokia added their own "Nokia Blue" color to the phone, which is awesome.

I sincerely think this phone will sale wonders. The reps we're very enthusiastic about it too!
    steve70 likes this.
    03-24-2012 10:51 PM
    Good to hear, I honestly dont know why anyone would want that giant phone/tablet monstrosity...
    03-24-2012 10:56 PM
    I didn't even know they had them on display! I know where I'm going on Monday!
    03-25-2012 12:37 AM
    I didn't even know they had them on display! I know where I'm going on Monday!
    From my understanding they don't. The reps have them and they might have demos out of sight, but you have to ask. I'm off tomorrow..I'll be there too.
    03-25-2012 01:07 AM
    Yeah, if you want to see one, you gotta ask a rep. If one says no, try another. I live in a very small city in southern WV, so I know if both ATT stores around me have them, everywhere else does!

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
    03-25-2012 03:36 PM
    ...and after playing with both, it wasn't even a contest - Lumia! To be honest, she was leaning more towards the Note walking in too. She just couldn't resist that cyan :)

Oh, and in case y'all didn't know, when you play with the Lumia, you'll notice the blue accent color looks a lot better on the Lumia than other phones, and that's because Nokia added their own "Nokia Blue" color to the phone, which is awesome.

I sincerely think this phone will sale wonders. The reps we're very enthusiastic about it too!
    Another reason to get the Lumia 900 in cyan!
    03-25-2012 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD