Pictures taken with your Lumia 900 post em here

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Untouched, auto, bright daylight.

What should I have done different?

Thanks much :)

They look fairly decent in terms of photo quality. Quality wise, it looks like the white balance is off in some of theme (the ones that tend to be a bit more bluish), try messing with the scenes or white balance to get a warmer tone maybe. If you're going to try macro (like up close to the flower), make sure to put focus on macro, and not just the scene (this apparently doesn't trigger focus to switch to macro from my experience), and then bump up the contrast and saturation (ninjaap used these settings on some of the photos, and they look pretty nice, still haven't been able to replicate anything like em yet though for myself).

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
They look fairly decent in terms of photo quality. Quality wise, it looks like the white balance is off in some of theme (the ones that tend to be a bit more bluish), try messing with the scenes or white balance to get a warmer tone maybe. If you're going to try macro (like up close to the flower), make sure to put focus on macro, and not just the scene (this apparently doesn't trigger focus to switch to macro from my experience), and then bump up the contrast and saturation (ninjaap used these settings on some of the photos, and they look pretty nice, still haven't been able to replicate anything like em yet though for myself).
Thanks very much, I didn't realize that it didn't auto switch to macro on close up. I will try your suggestions and pointers the next time around. :)

nicewabbit

May 7, 2012
Visit site
technically, this was using the creative studio app, but I couldn't be happier with this panorama of Mt Rainier!

The second one was with scenes on landscape, no other modifications. The blue is brilliant.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I went to a car show at my church this afternoon.

WP_000105.jpg

WP_000102.jpg

WP_000098.jpg

WP_000093.jpg

WP_000089.jpg

WP_000088.jpg

WP_000108.jpg

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Scenes: Macro
White Balance: auto
Exposure value: 1.0
ISO: 100
Metering Mode: center weighted
Effects: normal
Contrast: normal
Saturation: normal
Focus Mode: normal
Resolution: 8MP 4:3
Flicker Resolution: 60 Hz

Good job. Those came out nice.

GSOgymrat

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I took this photo with my Lumia 900 using the regular camera app, auto setting, physical camera button and the "auto fix" on the camera app. I thought it came out pretty good considering this is just a quick shot, which is the type of photos I tend to take with a phone.

7161731737_0cbbf356e7_o.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)