Pictures taken with your Lumia 900 post em here

bmccafferty

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Was out today in glow in the dark golf in Livingstone in Scotland with my new Lumia 900 and I know some are a bit blurry I thought they came out really well since I was told the camera was bad in low light. Anyway just in case anyone wants to see!

Livingstone Lumia Photos

Brian.

blackfire

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Here are a few taken last month. I hope you like it:

WP_000246.jpg

This one is a bit out of focus, but I still like it:
WP_000251.jpg

WP_000285.jpg

WP_000259.jpg

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm gonna try taking a few shots using Fhotoroom instead of the default camera app. A lot of reviews say it's really good.

Are you still using the native app? That picture of the outlet looks pretty amazing to me. I think the only downside to Fhotoroom is the resolution of the saved image if I remember correctly.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Are you still using the native app? That picture of the outlet looks pretty amazing to me. I think the only downside to Fhotoroom is the resolution of the saved image if I remember correctly.

Sorry about that. I downloaded Fhotoroom but I didn't follow through on the experiment. I took some shots this morning to make up for it.

Edit: I forgot to answer your first question, lol. I took the picture of the outlet using the default camera app with my usual settings listed down below.

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Default camera

My usual settings:
Scenes: Macro
White Balance: Auto
Exposure: 0
ISO: Auto
Metering Mode: Center Weighted
Effects: Normal
Contrast: High
Saturation: Low
Focus Mode: Macro
Resolution: 2MP
Flicker: 60Hz

7945017e138380b3.jpg

Fhotoroom
7945017e138073de.jpg

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
These next photos is why I decided to give up on Fhotoroom. Neither one is spectacular but the default camera still gives me the option to adjust the camera settings. Fhotoroom doesn't allow me to adjust things like ISO or Exposure so there's no way I can make a bad picture better.

Default camera

My usual settings:
Scenes: Macro
White Balance: Auto
Exposure: 0
ISO: Auto
Metering Mode: Center Weighted
Effects: Normal
Contrast: High
Saturation: Low
Focus Mode: Macro
Resolution: 2MP
Flicker: 60Hz

7945017cbec87d4b.jpg

Fhotoroom
7945017cbece78b6.jpg

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that. I downloaded Fhotoroom but I didn't follow through on the experiment. I took some shots this morning to make up for it.

Edit: I forgot to answer your first question, lol. I took the picture of the outlet using the default camera app with my usual settings listed down below.

The default camera app seems to be better in terms of quality. Have you tried Sophiecam? I've read over at XDA that focusing might be better with that. Problem is the lower resolution that it saves in, and it is free for a "limited time." There aren't manual adjustments either, so that might not fit your tastes.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
The default camera app seems to be better in terms of quality. Have you tried Sophiecam? I've read over at XDA that focusing might be better with that. Problem is the lower resolution that it saves in, and it is free for a "limited time." There aren't manual adjustments either, so that might not fit your tastes.

I tried Sophiecam a few months ago but found that it had the same problems as Fhotoroom. One of the biggest problems I've found is getting the camera to focus on the foreground but I had that problem on my Titan too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel