Pictures taken with your Lumia 900 post em here

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Probably should of but didn't adjust for the light.

7945021865d37a38.jpg

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
temporary-7.jpg

temporary-8.jpg

First image was auto for all settings, except I used macro for scenes.

Second image was auto except for macro scenes and ISO 100.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
The focus doesn't actually adjust to macro focus unless you set the focus to macro as well. I woulda have though that setting the scene to macro would have been enough. Just an fyi. :) Nice pics

Thanks! :)

The one I think turned out the best is the sheep.

That was auto everything, except macro scene.

anon(5339784)

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Here's what kind of pictures one guy takes with his Lumia 800.

Article about him: From The Outside: With Letellier Olivier - Zunited

His flickr page with hundreds of photographs: Flickr: True UltRaNOL's Photostream

Check it out, I can't believe they are made with a phone! And no, they are not the lame hipstamatic/instagram/vintage/oversaturated type of "impressive phone pictures" that someone has been making with an iPhone a couple of years back to show how great pictures it takes. These are on a whole other level. The flickr is full of pictures that are unbelieavable, like the ferris wheel for example.

Windowsphone7

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Here's what kind of pictures one guy takes with his Lumia 800.

Article about him: From The Outside: With Letellier Olivier - Zunited

His flickr page with hundreds of photographs: Flickr: True UltRaNOL's Photostream

Check it out, I can't believe they are made with a phone! And no, they are not the lame hipstamatic/instagram/vintage/oversaturated type of "impressive phone pictures" that someone has been making with an iPhone a couple of years back to show how great pictures it takes. These are on a whole other level. The flickr is full of pictures that are unbelieavable, like the ferris wheel for example.

Just for your info with software editing like photoshop, lightroom and etc anything is possible if you read his EXIF most are edited by lightroom

Software Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.0 (Windows)
Exif | 2012.04.15 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsieur_edward/7729544584/meta/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsieur_edward/7706810062/meta/in/photostream

So if you are impressed by editing means you are impressed by lies. You do not need a Nokia Lumia 800 to do that. With iphone tiny sensor its sufficient to get even more amazing results just by applying photo editing skills.

This image is taken by my Nokia Lumia 800 without Photoshop without lightroom without any editing app only the stock camera app.

Nokia Lumia 800 @ A story within a story by JTproductions, on Flickr

Last edited:

iFalcon

Sep 1, 2006
Visit site
Just for your info with software editing like photoshop, lightroom and etc anything is possible if you read his EXIF most are edited by lightroom

Software Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.0 (Windows)
Exif | 2012.04.15 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Exif | 2012.04.16 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Exif | 2012.04.14 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So if you are impressed by editing means you are impressed by lies. You do not need a Nokia Lumia 800 to do that. With iphone tiny sensor its sufficient to get even more amazing results just by applying photo editing skills.

This image is taken by my Nokia Lumia 800 without Photoshop without lightroom without any editing app only the stock camera app.

[URL=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6896259123_e69bb31cec_z.jpg]Click to view quoted image
[/url]
Nokia Lumia 800 @ A story within a story by JTproductions, on Flickr

Beautiful photo! She has stunning eyes.

Was this taken with the default settings? I appreciate your response.

Windowsphone7

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Beautiful photo! She has stunning eyes.

Was this taken with the default settings? I appreciate your response.

yes taken by auto but scene mode macro thats all.

If the photos requires editing you dont need a carl zeiss optics. You just need to master photo editing skills.

Nokia Lumia 800 @ Haruhi Syaoran by JTproductions, on Flickr

Here info to show the photos i took are unedited
Exif | Nokia Lumia 800 @ Haruhi Syaoran | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Exif | Nokia Lumia 800 @ A story within a story | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you notice in the EXIF there is no any photoshop or any kind of editing software name.

Here an example taken by iphone 4 you dont need a carl zeiss optics to do that.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/auteurian/7747336362/meta/in/pool-416628@N21

Software Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)

Bee Mine by Auteurian, on Flickr

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
yes taken by auto but scene mode macro thats all.

If the photos requires editing you dont need a carl zeiss optics. You just need to master photo editing skills.

[URL=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/6896223567_9c6887c8d2_z.jpg]Click to view quoted image
[/url]
Nokia Lumia 800 @ Haruhi Syaoran by JTproductions, on Flickr

Here info to show the photos i took are unedited
Exif | Nokia Lumia 800 @ Haruhi Syaoran | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Exif | Nokia Lumia 800 @ A story within a story | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you notice in the EXIF there is no any photoshop or any kind of editing software name.

I'm just curious what kind of camera you use when you use a camera, not a phone.

You obviously have photography skills. :)

If a person knows the proper photography techniques, he or she can usually get a decent shot no matter what equipment he/she uses.

Digital is actually rather new to me. I have extensive experience with an old-school 35mm Canon F1 and various lenses (all straight--none zoom). My portrait lens of choice is a Canon FD 85mm f/1.2.

Windowsphone7

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm just curious what kind of camera you use when you use a camera, not a phone.

You obviously have photography skills. :)

If a person knows the proper photography techniques, he or she can usually get a decent shot no matter what equipment he/she uses.

Digital is actually rather new to me. I have extensive experience with an old-school 35mm Canon F1 and various lenses (all straight--none zoom). My portrait lens of choice is a Canon FD 85mm f/1.2.

Canon 60D + Canon 24-70 F2.8L + 50mm 1.4 Sigma + 85mm 1.8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786