Please, please, please don't. If you want white, be patient. Thanks.
    03-29-2012 12:22 PM
    Um... The meaning of this thread?
    03-29-2012 12:24 PM
    The meaning is, I've already seen at least 3 people say they are getting a black or blue on release day, with the intention of exchanging it on the 22nd for the white, which is what they really want. I'm saying, don't act like a 12 year old and be patient ;)
    03-29-2012 12:26 PM
    The meaning is, I've already seen at least 3 people say they are getting a black or blue on release day, with the intention of exchanging it on the 22nd for the white, which is what they really want. I'm saying, don't act like a 12 year old and be patient ;)
    Except that the perks of buying in the third week aren't as good as the perks of buying in the first week. (3rd week=3 free months of Xbox Live; 1st week=free Xbox 4gb console) It's what I'd do if I lived in the US.
    03-29-2012 09:38 PM
    Except that the perks of buying in the third week aren't as good as the perks of buying in the first week. (3rd week=3 free months of Xbox Live; 1st week=free Xbox 4gb console) It's what I'd do if I lived in the US.
    Have Those Perks been verified?????????:dry:dry
    03-29-2012 09:41 PM
    Found it it the comments section of the wpcentral article about how ATTs promotion of the 900 will top the iPhone. I would imagine there'd be something about it on the ATT website.
    03-29-2012 09:43 PM
    Found it it the comments section of the wpcentral article about how ATTs promotion of the 900 will top the iPhone. I would imagine there'd be something about it on the ATT website.
    So the answer is no (kind of sucks)
    03-29-2012 09:47 PM
    I was thinking the same thing Darth. Havent heard anything about that. Pretty sure att isn't giving away an xbox for a $100 phone...
    03-29-2012 09:54 PM
    I was thinking the same thing Darth. Havent heard anything about that. Pretty sure att isn't giving away an xbox for a $100 phone...
    It would be nice, but I think they will do that if the Lumia can not pick up steam on it's own. It makes no fiscal sence..
    03-29-2012 10:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD